HGV 0.00% 4.7¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: MMJ Investment Portfolio Report as at 31 October 2020, page-2

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711

With a shocker of a return they now want to "Proposal to broaden MMJ’s investment mandateThe AGM this year includes an item of special business, where by MMJ is proposing, subject to Shareholder approval at the AGM, to broaden its existing investment mandate to include strategic investments in sectors outside of cannabis, such as but not limited to, natural resources, pharmaceuticals and software services technology, which will comprise no more than 25% of the Company’s total consolidated assets at the time the investments are made (Diversification). More detail on the Diversification resolution may be found in the Notice of Meeting.The proposed Diversification will allow MMJ to:a) expand its existing investment portfolio and invest in securities with a view to deliver capital growth for Shareholders; andb) create greater opportunities for its Shareholders to benefit and participate in the growth of a diversified group of minority investments, in addition to MMJ’s existing investments.The proposed Diversification is an internal process which will broaden MMJ’s existing investment strategy and does not involve any management agreement with third party involvement"

What was I thinking buying an investment in a cannabis farmer. I do not smoke My small tipple in MMJ is a wisp of smoke?? A No from me. Trust is broken.

Last edited by NavyDiver: 13/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66370 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 10870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.