HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

I kinda think liquity for LABS is a problem, and they’ve killed...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I kinda think liquity for LABS is a problem, and they’ve killed two birds with one stone, freed up some cash and dropped some shares into a tightly held LABS register. They made good returns, and we can’t begrudge them that, but if they stuff around with the proceeds and not convert the warrants, then I’ll be pissed.

Anyway, doing some research into Embark Health and it seems (perhaps the real conflict of interest here?) that oil extraction is big, and generating bigger business. Worth a look. The people behind the website would run rings around the lacklustre offerings of most Australian MC companies....anyway, it looks impressive, as does the potential. If it’s realised, then....the rants and laments will be for nought. The MMJ business model change was always designed to invest in infant companies or as an ‘incubator’, so I guess on the whole, people can’t be pissed for too long. We waited for Duncan, we waited for GelPell, we waited for Lucky Lake....surely we can Embark on a another wait? We might actually find that this one has legs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $1.402K 35.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 366715 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.