HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

The vague announcement seems to attempt to give shareholders...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The vague announcement seems to attempt to give shareholders some confidence in the future while at the same time keeping all possible avenues open.  In that way once they decided on something to act on, they can then say that it falls under part of their planned business direction.  From the shareprice action, it doesn't seem that shareholders  are convinced.  
    So I say, let's give Management a few ideas to start working on "to get the ball rolling" to plan for our future.

As I mentioned in a previous thread there is scope for MMJ edibles.  Now this is being discussed for Canada to start maybe 2019 - https://mjbizdaily.com/canada-moves-allow-rec-marijuana-edibles-opening-major-new-market-businesses/

So, I say let's plan, coordinate, finance and set up a new chain of stores - not Donut King - but Greenie's Brownies and supply a range of delicacies.  
    After all, the options are endless- developing, organising and leasing of hash icecream machines (or perhaps cultivation equipment leasing), edible body oils, hemp fibre fashion lines (hippie pants?), a Hippie Resort, a vitamin range to assist with relaxation, or dieting, a chain of stores to assist the individual home grower with set up - not Home Hardware but maybe Home Greenware.  Instead of Blue Light Discos we could set up some adult Green Light venues, and have a Birthday Party venues. Maybe we could provide research services from Phytotech, or set up training facilities and provide courses in all of these fields (or in buildings) - we could be the one stop shopping hub for all needs.  Oh and of course, perhaps we could look into medical marijuana lines.

Well, there's a few ideas to get them started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $3.791K 82.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47129 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.