HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Why the continual dump and down ramping of MMJ? There must be a...

1. 5,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    Why the continual dump and down ramping of MMJ?

There must be a reason.

You bet there is. Understanding the reasons takes time and observation. There will always be downrampers trying to shake a few leaves from the tree but to assume that is all that affects the SP is naive. I've got stock in this, about 10% of my initial holding, so I'd love to see it succeed. My best monetary interest would be served by telling you all you can retire next month so I can sell high but, then again, seeing new players get burnt will only reduce the numbers and dampen enthusiasm for other stocks. Give a man a rotten fish or teach him how to fish? Also, I value self respect.

The fact is, you don't know anybody on this forum or whether they're being straight with you. A downramper who misses the boat has arguably less egg on his face that an upramper holding on to a sinking ship. Missing an opportunity is much easier to bear than explaining to your wife that you can't go on holidays this year.

Take it all with a grain of salt and remember that the SP is determined by a lot of people and a lot of money that has probably never even heard of hotcopper.com.au

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.