MNB 3.17% 6.1¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: MNB Innovation has potential for 100% Organic fertilizer, page-7

1. 14,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4066
    They are again confirming their strategy to produce NKP and not just the phosphate blend from the scoping study. The scoping study already offers many multiples of upside on the blended product project but it's hard to imagine that there wouldn't be a substantial increase in NPV from producing NKP. They have plenty of support from the IFDC to pursue their ambitions. Now we have a new blend being patented in major agricultural regions of the world. That adds potential for diversification from a single country project. Not just that but the MAP that was previously to be used for blending might now been replaced to produce a 100% organic product. I can't help but wonder what that might mean for cash costs and margins as the MAP was a large contributor to the total cash cost.
    I am liking this stock more and more with every development. The market cap is not reflecting any of the recent developments. I think we should see new highs into the teens over the coming weeks and months. No doubt we will get more news and details about these developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $37.72K 617.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112922 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.