PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: MND Biomarkers and Pharmacodynamics Results, page-181

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Brilliant "find" sarge22. Luckily for us people like you do find these news snippets for us. I can't understand why SHs are not alerted to these things via the PAA "newsletter" link on the website. I've been signed up to that for ages and so far not a single email to tell me about any of the videos of publicity which has been released. Honest question here, has anyone that has signed up to the Pharmaust newsletter every received a heads up email?

Now moaning over. That was a great video from Dr Agnew. Very positive and informative to anyone that has not been following PAA. I would mention that he says that there are still 10 more dogs to go in the phase 2, so we can forget it finishing mid year as previously stated. Unless they finish with less that the original target number of dogs of course. Much more upbeat about BP being interested and in discussions so that's a turn around from the last interview. Also, very positive about the MND trials, seems to me like Dr Agnew is finding his feet now and representing PAA very well. Hopefully next week we get an update on something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $31.30K 178.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211497 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 339960 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.