PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: MND Trial Completes Enrolment of First Patient Cohort, page-22

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Well, good morning adreader and thanks for the welcome! I have read a lot of your posts. Some of them a quite good.

I also enjoy the different hats on the PAA discussion, which is funny because I have a PAA hat.

Yes, I did think about talking to an investment advisor. But as mum always says "Ken, if you want something done properly you just have to do it yourself." Another very smart thing she has taught me.

I was interested in the other platform your friends are developing in case HC goes "you know what" up. (I did NOT read that part of your post out loud to mum!). This was great news to read this morning and cheered me up a lot from the news I read yesterday. Knowing what I now know about the ads being a negative indicator, it goes without saying that my whole investment approach is a bit up in the air.

What I really need to know is if the other platform will have ads. Do you think you could ask your friends for me, because if it just a platform for chatting with no ads then I'll still be in strife.

Thank you very much.

Trust the bucket.

Ken
    Last edited by KenFromPerth: 03/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.