PAA 2.38% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: MND Trial Successfully Completes First Patient Cohort, page-161

1. 2,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    Hi @Boffin99,
    Thanks for sharing. It certainly looks like MPL could be considered as a broader spectrum neurological treatment. I recall Prof Mathers saying Dr Mollard originally suggested Parkinsons, but her and her colleagues felt MND was a better first step, due to a shorter trial time.

As [Once approved] MPL could be off label prescribed for other similar neurological diseases, I think this may influence the mindset of any big pharma companies that may be looking at it.

I'm sure any CEO considering adding MPL to their pipeline would prefer to wait until the end of the Phase2/3 adaptive trial that will almost certainly be run at the Healey Institute. But their first decision will be whether to wait for that extra assuraty and risk being beaten to the punch by a competitor or pull the trigger earlier.

I think it could be a 50/50 proposition that Pharmaust could be at lest partnered or snapped in 2024. Though if it's not the longer it takes potentially on the back of continued positive results more value will be added.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $85.59K 405.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 188925 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 180688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.