PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

3 Aug: Cohort 1 first patient dosed(some time post that) Overly...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    • 3 Aug: Cohort 1 first patient dosed
    • (some time post that) Overly restrictive criteria resolved / relaxed in some aspects
    • 11 Nov: Webinar for MND where they expected to fill the final seat that week 11 Nov
    • (some time post that) One of the Cohort 1 patients was removed so had to re-recruit.
    • 2 Dec Cohort 1 Last patient onboard & commenced dosing
    • 6 Jan Cohort 1 completed dosing (actually a little earlier)
    • ?? Jan 23 Cohort 2 recruitment commencing

Data from Cohort 1 will increasingly become available and be assessed in Jan and likely continue into Feb.

The trial leads are pretty darn impressive which would also be re-assuring for future participants (watch the recorded webinar - https://www.pharmaust.com/phamaust-webinar/)

I am assuming:
    • They have continued with the less restrictive entry criteria for Cohort 2
    • They have a sufficient number of Cohort 2 participants identified so should make the recruitment rather simpler
    • Cohort 1 folks have not had any significant concerns (given all elected to continue with MPL) which makes it reassuring to Cohort 2 participants. (close knit community)
    • The full on-boarding of Cohort 2 will really get some pace post Australia day weekend with lead in tests etc which likely will take a couple of weeks to complete. Let's say then that within 2 months cohort 2 will be done and results being compiled.
    • Cohort 3 should be even easier as Cohort 1 will be eligible for cohort 3 participation. This will have a more optimal dose so I would expect most, if not all, would be likely to proceed.

This is great way to start the NY.

adreamer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.