PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: MND Trial Successfully Completes Second Patient Cohort, page-12

1. 11,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6137
    All very positive news.

Going to need to be pushed beyond an ASX announcement.. Blinding Headline Stuff.... great to see even more Positive Data , now lets see that converted into SH Value...

NO adverse effects,, stunning , that's a real game changer right there...I bet Pfizer wish they could make that statement...

Stable disease, well that's the stuff you you see on CNBC,,, game changing,, I bet Fight MND will be very receptive to further grant applications, next funding round in November.. can see PAA being a prime candidate to continue on with a Phase II..

Elanco and Big Pparma will be watching with baited breath ,,,,, Palatable and Soluble easy to swallow tablets.... delivery MPL across the blood brain barrier,, ka-ching.

Coupled to a packet of Phase II data FDA Orphan Drug status should be a given delivering Stable Condition...
    As the Orphan Drug Status application process is regulated to 90 days applying with the July data could amplify the SP into or beyond the 20c strike price of the Oppies...

Great news on the Australian Govt putting up Grant Funding for Covid and Long covid.. again PAA would be a leading candidate for this funding, applications open , Govt Grant cash will certainly help the coffers ... plus we have significant data to attached to Pharmausts application for grants, WEHI 1
    WEHI 2
    Biolabs 360
    and Leiden..

a 95% reduction in SAR-s /Covid Viral load was achieved in only 72 hours,with dilution 5, from 35,000 full infection to only 469 , longer exposure may well bring even further reductions, as Dr Mollard mentioned the longer the exposure the better the result. This is why I believe the patient who has been exposed the longest is showing significant results, in a few months more we may well see the entire group join his ranking of stable..https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5232/5232149-800dc2bce5f7d409c469b21270523f92.jpg

Just shows MPL may well be the Silver Bullet for multiple ailments and diseases ..

Certainly worth applying for which reduces the burden on SH funding.

More solid Scientific Progress coming to add further value.... surely the Company will push this and sing it from the roof tops....

Enjoy the weekend with friends and family ,, next week is May,, wow this year is sailing by.....NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.