SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Hey Andy Thank you and the others posters who have lauded my...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hey Andy

Thank you and the others posters who have lauded my recent post. Old timers would confirm I used to write extensively on the Tech here in my “unread tech series” back in 2016 to explain some of the facets of the tech. I also made people aware that it was merely in generic terms. Our directors have more knowledge in their little
    Fingers than I!

I recall having a chat with Rubi in 2016 about the capacity for “Freeway” to connect to any carrier once SYT was integrated into only one carrier in a jurisdiction. This was proved correct with the introduction of the International Roaming app.

For the record what I mentioned in the most recent post is really only the Comptel comparative assessment of the SYT offering.

With all due respect it is the carrier agnostic, platform independent nature of of apps developed using the SDK for all carriers using any facet of the of RGP (CSP) and all future app development that way thereafter that will allow SYT to develop a new global world mobile ecosystem that is what will drive the value this company IMO.

IMO we haven’t yet even scratched the surface!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.