SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

So true pizzasSyntonic was created to aide the telcos and help...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1535
    So true pizzas

Syntonic was created to aide the telcos and help them create more revenue by taking part in multiple revenue generation aspects they aren’t currently making anything from - mainly the exploding trillion dollar app economy

Syntonic could never have made it on their own realistically, and needed billion dollar business’ like tier 1 telcos to bring their tech to reality and compete on a global scale against the giants that have a strangle hold on the majority of mobile dollars
    I think the beauty of the tech is that no matter how a telco begins utilising the technology, and what they focus on to begin with from the stack, they will hopefully end up utilising the entire suite eventually
    All the integration will be complete and it will be a natural progression to begin using the whole package
    Then the beauty for Syntonic is that we will be making those tiny cent per user per month not from just one but many avenues

- DCB transactions
    - Overpass subscriptions
    - international travel
    - data rewards
    - sponsored data
    - advertising/enterprises

Getting the network working and at scale has been the biggest battle, and now we have launched or soon to be officially launching with

- Smart Communications
    - opari (Safaricom Kenya)
    - Verizon
    - 4 major carriers in Brazil
    - 3 major carriers in Turkey
    - MobiFone Vietnam
    - 3 major carriers in Ghana
    - Vodacom South Africa
    - Good access to a bunch more through Bridge Alliance
    Early days I know, but incredible potential considering they are footing the bill for the customised version of ITraveller
    A lot of Vodafone’s in there by the by
    Keep your eyes peeled for my always on the backburner favourite since many moons ago - Telefónica (now a partner through the acquisition of the MCP)

Starting to look like a nice little global network being formed, with as the latest announcement stated, more to come ;-)

Congratulations Gary and Rahul (plus the entire team) again for all your tireless efforts while we get to just kick back and watch the story unfold
    For those that have claimed you don’t do much, do you really think what’s been created and the deals being signed with multi billion dollar businesses would happen without tireless amounts of work?

Enjoy 2019 all actual holders and believers in this team, tech and space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.