SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks for making my point JJ. SYT also has b/oss suites as well...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Thanks for making my point JJ. SYT also has b/oss suites as well as an end-to-end fulfilment process and other functionality which is obviously at least carrier grade and other bells and whistles As well.

If Nokia really needed this it wasn’t for 17m net profit plus synergies . It was for the flexibility of the Comptel stack. Even Gary publically suggested that Comptel’s capability was only close to equivalent to SYT a year or so ago. If that was an outrageous statement I am sure that it would have been reported somewhere by now. Nor would have the other myriad of competitors identified by SYT have closed their doors based on your commentary if they had superior tech. If sponsored data was the only bow in the quiver I might agree but Comptel wasn’t sponsored data at all as you should well know if you know about OSS and BSS,

If they were all merely sponsored data and the model is worthless, why did Nokia pay and why would Tier One carriers select Syntonic to provide the solutions they now have in the market place?

Surely a company with a broken business model, as you suggest, would not advertise superior competition?

Again you sell this company short and demonstrate a lack of understanding or wilful blindness to the facts. IMO your comments lack any credibility!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.