SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Really! You follow this company and make comment as to value but...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Really! You follow this company and make comment as to value but don’t know what a “stack” is and how it forms the basis for any valuation of SYT?

You were quick enough to use anachronisms like BSS and OSS to try to laud Comptel but have no idea how they layer (“stack” to provide the business service units required by telcos to service their customers and why SYT provides a superior service proposition on all sides of the customer interface by providing a standard access point to allow legacy telco hardware to be used (rather than replaced) to meet the new Standards and still allow for integration into the app economy without costly hardware upgrades to unify differing legacy systems. Really? It isn’t that complicated and after nearly three years of your attention, surely we could expect more than your fail grade in explaining your understanding of SYT and competitors tech?

Until you understand the basis for valuation and comparison you should probably stop commenting on the enterprise value of SYT.

You and others have short changed many potential investors by your constant use and poor understanding of the term “app” when comparing this company to others. If the “app” Freeway was the only thing SYT had going for it I would agree that there would be little future. Even my teenager (or I) can build an “app”!

What we can’t build is a carrier agnostic Platform that provides integrated software solutions to legacy stack issues to allow integration of different hardware into the RGP.

It is like connecting (on a Telco Level) windows, Linux, Mac and other operating systems seamlessly and allowing, via the cloud, to interface through one portal, all the functionality of each system and, at the same time, having the different language applications work with each other without having to install new hardware bits for each operating system ( read carrier)!

I had stopped providing simple analogies on this site to try to avoid being challenged for being too simplistic or too egotistical. But you, as a poster who had posted so often, without understanding the most innovative and investable facet of the business, doesn’t understand this is investment in a platform enterprise and not simply an “app”, well, no wonder everybody here is focussed on revenue rather than the tech.

As a consequence of the above your comments about profit are only relevant as to working capital but there are many companies with good ideas valued at billions but no profit based outlet on the potential of the tech.

I think the heavily invested shareholders here get it. Given you are not even a shareholder, well no wonder it is obvious you do not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.