AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Mobile game for MGM film The Addams Family Announced, page-36

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    You guys are right, we really don’t know for sure if the Halt is demanded by the ASX , or our beloved Animoca wants to remain in Halt until everything under the hood is carefully inspected !

If it is by chance the ASX being over bearing on the Company, and the trend continues well then there are options available!

One is listing on a different exchange, Canada is a very fertile ground for Block gain company’s . Ideally, a bigger exchange would garner the Company the exposure it deserves to flourish . Perhaps the Nasdaq or even London exchange, but London has a VAT tax that could bite into profits!

Of course to list on another exchange would be a distraction and take time and legal expense to apply. So, ideally the Company would be better served short term trying to work out the issues with ASX,short term anyway...

If the Company wants to remain in Halt until they have all their ducks lined up and feel it is a safer place to be until this occurs, then so be it!

I hope they have secured more strategic partners for THE SANDBOX, and are waiting to unleash this news.

This is my favorite sweat, and additionally the potential blockbuster news coming from Dapper and The FLOW network.
    The Company was scheduled to release THE SANDBOX market place by end of Q3, F1 Delta Time not too far off and really interested in the Company’s BLOCKCHAIN spin on the Stryker Football Stars Fantasy collectible game!

Smart people running the show , so “Show us the Money” and rev up those F1 Engines.... vroom vroom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.