AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Mobile game for MGM film The Addams Family Announced, page-47

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Okay this is getting slightly out of hand. Let's clear things up:

1. Animoca was suspended for failure to provide their Half-yearly report within the required time-frame.
    2. Animoca supplied the report, but before being reinstated to official quotation, they voluntarily requested a suspension in relation to the MotoGP deal and CR.
    3. During the suspension, after the ASX had more time to read the Half-yearly, they queried AB1 about the contents of the Half-yearly report.
    4. Animoca released their voluntary-suspension-related news but was not returned to official quotation due to the aforementioned ASX-query.

This is where we are. The ASX is well aware of the reason for AB1's suspension, THEY are the reason. AB1 is aware of the reasons for their suspension and are working with the ASX to resolve them. I'm going to head back through the Half-yearly and see what I can spot.

Hong Kong has other things going on also, but I have been receiving responses within 12 hours of sending emails to AB1, which I see as very positive. They are still being very communicative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.