AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Mobile game for MGM film The Addams Family Announced, page-48

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    With all due respect discovery, it was the ASX that put us into a trading halt not AB1. If you have any complaint, it should be directed at the ASX. It is the ASX that is holding us up. My perception is that AB1 is doing everything possible to appease the ASX. And there would be multiple queries from the ASX.

When a company realises an announcement, they submit it to the ASX who approves it then realises it to the market. Having said that, regarding the last quarterly, The ASX put AB1 into a trading halt because we were late submitting it. Funny how the 3B was available for release within hours. The 3B had already been prepared and ready to go.

Now think about, the ASX released our quarterly, we went back to trading but then the ASX put us back into a trading halt again. The ASX didn't understand what they approved to be released to the market.

A silver lining to all this is we aren't the only ones going through this atm. I suspect that there will be many more companies that will be treated like this in the future.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.