SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

My take only. All in my opinion. Quarterly Active Users (QAU),...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    My take only. All in my opinion.

Quarterly Active Users (QAU), Syntonic’s new reporting metric. “The QAU is directly correlated to revenue” so a good metric for shareholders other than the direct reporting of revenue in the quarterlies. It has grown 43.6% in 50% of a quarter. Suggesting an 87.2% increase per quarter at the current rate. This will mean about 7.77 million QAU by the end of the year. I think that is a great result.
    We have Smart’s RoamFree in the Philippines having been launched on Android with iOS in December. Great! But “Smart’s RoamFree release has generated significant interest in the Freeway Roaming ServicesTM from other tier-1 mobile operators that are in various stages of business discussions with the Company.” What’s not to like about that?
    Vietnam’s Thang Long Event Limited (TLC) is “progressing business negotiations with the other three Vietnamese mobile carriers for potential white-labelled Connected Services Platform (“CSP” licensing in FY19.” I’ll give that a tick!
    Indonesia and Greater China are still active which is good to hear. We wait on that one. In Africa we are sponsoring Africa Com. One who complains that no-one even knows Syntonic and then complains about monies being spent on this conference (marketing: expanding awareness of Syntonic) ought to be known as a “complainer”. Enough said.
    With the acquisition of Zenivia in Brazil, many here complained. Yet here we have “The Company has commenced business discussions with all four Brazilian carriers, Vivo, IO, Claro, and TIM, regarding its CSP solution to enhance their mobile advertising and commerce businesses.” Given that it appeared to be a relatively cheap acquisition I’d say it was a great move. That the acquisition is generating income as well is a bonus. High level business thinking was demonstrated there I think.
    Verizon’s shift away from content to 5G is disappointing.
    With TATA now generating revenues that is all good news but what I equally like is, “The Agreement with Tata allows for opari’s expansion into carrier networks world-wide.” More land. I like it!
    “Syntonic is engaging with several network equipment and network service providers” as distributors for Freeway and Dataflex. Well I am not sure what this really means but it seems to me that Syntonic are widening their reach to get others to do the heavy lifting in selling their products. Lean and mean. I like that too!
    Syntonic is, and for me always has been, a long term hold. Longer than I envisaged but I am still here grabbing bits and pieces and holding. Like Art V I have not sold. The day I stop believing and stop seeing such amazing progress is the day I will start to sell down. Until then I wait.

Rubi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.