SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Moblan Drilling Planned SYA Eyes Lithium Resource Expansion, page-24

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well that's exactly it isn't it. And Investment Quebec would NOT have done a site visit let alone discuss these sorts of ' upgrade ' comments if it had no intentions of advancing significant further funds........sneaky.png

Remember that BlackRock got C$100 million in loans and a further $85 millon in Equity from I.Q's subsidiary Resources Quebec.....PLUS a further amount of C$63 million of assistance in Port Infrastructure upgrades.

So as an example and precedence , this BalckRock Chibougamau Vanadium / iron / Titanium mine was just for ONE company with TWO projects ( THREE if you count the Infrastructure and HUB development supply chain ) .

So Sayona is also ONE company with TWO HUBS and THREE solid and advanced lithium minerals extraction projects PLUS TWO potential Metallurgical conversion facilities with one of them advanced and another in the obvious planning and confirmation phase. Sayona also has in it's Northern HUB , a significant amount of Dollars being allocated in rail infrastructure - and which is being proposed to enhance the whole supply chain and low cost ' Carbon Footprint ' of the mining projects in the Nord -du -Quebec.

So , I guess it's no wonder and equally no surprise that Quebec has stated in more than one EIS proposal of why a mining company has NOT selected Rail over Road as its preferred mode of product transport. There are others reasons , but Capacity usage , efficiency , and low cost are up there with some of the most important.

So on that basis , I would think that Sayona's projects more than qualify for significant potential funding in the order of a Hundred Million Dollars or more........sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.359M 40.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 8586024 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4895809 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.