SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

The thing about Quebec and I guess its willingness to fund...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    The thing about Quebec and I guess its willingness to fund projects of this nature . Is that they don't portend to NOT understand the risks when it comes to those involved in their projects and who also have stock market listings.

In fact Legault said so himself when the New Nemaska was launched and he was questioned on the potential of another stock market listing. His answer to the press was quite simple in that he was against it and was mainly due the vagaries of what the market can do to valuations and I guess he destruction of capital.

To put it bluntly ,it didint sound as though he was impressed in how the original Nemaska went down and hence this initiative whereby they want stability from the association and involvement of LARGER players....aka Pallinghurst .... and Livent ...to now LIvent + Allkem.

So , so long as Sayona's SP is languishing and behaving like' Junk ' status penny stock basket cases , there would be a slim chance that they will issue funding until a THIRD party ...PREFERRED 'venture partner is introduces for Moblan.

And I'm not talking about partners like Piedmont who don't have a pot to pizz in except for what they already bequeathed from the NAL tie-up and obviously those partners who would sell out in literally a moments notice of their more than 10% equity stake in the Ventures parent company. These are clearly the type of partners you don't want ...., and probably most likely Quebec doesn't want as well.

You want the deep and stable pockets with soundly and logical underpinned valuations which don't give rise to the volatility which seems to perpetually be teetering on the brink of total collapse again.

And at 4 cents , Sayona is only three quarters away from share price armageddon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.