CDX 1.75% 5.8¢ cardiex limited

My GTH Pro watch arrived late yesterday. I bought it from Amazon...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    My GTH Pro watch arrived late yesterday. I bought it from Amazon as soon as it went on sale. I live in NZ and was told it was to arrive on the 16th March so pleased with the very rapid delivery on the 7th March.
    I set it up which took me a while as I have not owned a smart watch before. I needed to put the power cable onto the back of the watch for 20minutes to get the display to work and it powered up with a bar code showing. I had downloaded the Mobvoi AP onto my Samsung phone and then started the registration. I then received a pin number from Mobvoi at the email address I registered with the AP. After entering the PIN number into my AP I was away using the AP. I scanned the bar code on the watch which paired the phone to the watch then I moved on entering when asked: Gender, age, height and weight then the AP asked me to set up for Arty readings which gives you instructions to sit still and take a reading with your index finger covering the 2 PPG sensors on the side of the watch. This is when I encountered a real problem as every time I tried to take a reading it told me the 'reading was not suitable, read the instructions again, then try again'. (I paraphrased as it said something like that). I go really frustrated as I couldn't get a satisfactory reading. I couldn't decide if I was pressing too hard or not hard enough. I then went to youtube and watched a couple of reviews which emphasized to press really lightly on the side sensors. I tried about 20 times and thought the watch must be a dud as I was carefully following instructions. Then amazingly the display said, on what I was thinking was my last attempt, the reading was ok and then it asked me to take another reading which I did successfully and the Arty sensor system then seemed to be calibrated. I tried to recall what I did to finally get a successful reading and I do remember I laid my watch hand flat on the table so was super stable and then lightly pressed my index finger over the side PPG sensors. I am sure my blood pressure significantly reduced after getting this feature running! The purpose of this email is to help anyone who has similar trouble to me setting up the calibration of Arty on the watch. Persist and you should get there. If it is common to have as much difficulty as I had there will need to be better instruction videos of this set up step as I think many would give up.
    Having set up the watch I have taken around 30 Arty readings today to check repeatability. Having got familiar with taking this reading it is a smooth process taking the readings in a sitting position. I haven't had a repeat of the reading problems I had for the first setup reading.
    The readings meander a little but stay within a range that seems believable. I have just taken 5 readings whilst typing this and my readings are: TruHR 56, Arty age 20-30, eCap 90%, HSX 30%, Arty score 87. I am in my mid 60s so this seems very flattering and most of my other readings during the morning were: TRuHR 52, Arty Age 30-40 and Arty score in the range 80 - 82. I will do more investigation over the next 2 weeks to see how repeatable this is plus compare readings of HR and SPO2 to medical grade monitors we have at work. I trained hard for competitive sport many years in my youth and have a resting heart rate in the mid 40s so I think the HR readings are accurate. The respiratory rate in the quick check I did was pretty good so hopefully all check out well. The Arty readings I have no feel for so hopefully the readings are also good and the main benefit of them is the trend information rather than any one reading and the encouragement this gives you to do exercise.
    Overall my impression of the watch and the Arty feature are very favorable which makes me feel good as I have many shares in CDX. I think the Pulse dual blood pressure device with FDA clearance will be a winner for a different market but we will have to patiently wait for Andon to achieve this.
    The watch is staggering value for money at USD 99 with its range of health features, watch and stop watch plus the biggie for me is the very long battery life others are reporting. I am expecting to get 7 days. Two of my colleagues at work also ordered the watch so we will continue to take readings when theirs turn up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.