CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

Very happy camper here ... my comments are almost verbatim those...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2762
    Very happy camper here ... my comments are almost verbatim those of @Kevpod . I found the initial setup of the phone and app on my phone straightforward. I used the QR codes to co-ordinate everything, pair the devices, selected a watchface, changed the setting to Australia for metric, and setup my personal information on both the Mobvoi App, and the Arty feature within the app. This all worked intuitively, and I had no issues.

The watch looks good, and feels comfortable. I wear a Garmin every day, and this feels every bit as comfy.

My issues were all around getting the first successful reading on Arty. I read everything carefully, took note of @@Kevpod 's comments above ... but got nowhere. Thirty attempts in I thought it might even be my hairy arms interfering with the sensor. In frustration I took the watch to my 23 year old son to have a crack. He failed the first attempt, but instead of cancelling out and trying again as I had been doing, he scrolled down on the watch whereupon he was delivered further info on how to take a successful reading, and a "try again" button, which he duly did. BINGO. Successful reading. Stats were of course super impressive, as a 23 year olds heart health was being compared to the parameters of a 55 year old . I was then able to get a successful reading every time, and have done it several times ... it seems once you have one reading you are off and running. All my reading have been aligned to those of a 55 year old ... which is in itself reassuring, arty picked the difference. b/w the 23 year old and 55 year old.

You use the app to navigate the data, glean information etc. The watch really is simply the data collection device. The app is intuitive, easy to follow and helps understand the data collected.

How best to summarise, in the words of my 23 year old tech savvy son ... " this is really cool Dad "

IMHO fellow shareholders, we can sleep easy, powered by ATCOR will be appearing on numerous devices over the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $2.94K 47.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21322 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 44999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.