MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: MOD Raises $18 Million to Turbo Charge Growth, page-66

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Great drill results are simply an absolute must now...

Register dilution has slowly filtered out the good work they have done so far at T3,,, and if you actually look back at several Months of trading, the few spikes have mainly been to majors (MTR, Aust Super) having a few days of large sustained buying on Market.
    Even to hold at 4.7 was due to MTR picking up a million plus... And even possibly to help keep SP away from a break below any support we have at cap raise price...

I can't say anyone from management down to retail holders would feel particularly satisfied with the last Month SP wise..

But they are funded up and have huge exploration plans for this year, plus miriad assays that are like, what the hell is holding them up they should have been announced weeks ago.... So plenty of opportunity to pull out of this slump...

Majors and insiders not selling, but actually continueing to buy more is a big vote of confidence.

Putting luck aside when it comes to exploration,,, my biggest dissapointment will be if a) they take a long time to settle on prime targets,, b) Aren't on the ball with enviro submissions,, C) Not putting the drills to good use ON those prime targets as soon as possible, and D) just basically settling into a pattern of slow progress and pushed back timelines while the huge chunk they just raised drains away...

Basically, they caused SP pain raising now, but it's done, I expect it to be used inTurbo charge mode!!

Then everything crossed the geology pays off, which lets face it we are all betting on at this point.... But management have a lot to prove again after getting T3 to where it is at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.