AIS 2.27% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: Moderated, page-12

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    I AM NOT UPRAMPING But Jesus Christ, not even a downramper can deny the simplest common sense to the human brain..

At these sort of prices and US Treasury bonds are going to absolute mud with record low interest rates the drive will be pushing toward Gold Price in that regard. Courtesy of the money printing frenzy worldwide when there is common sense inflation people turn to Gold and as of recent years park money in digital currency.

Other side of the coin is copper of course.
    Green energy boom and Global tensions / military spending etc.
    Due to covid there is barely any online projects coming onboard to meet the speed of demand.

AXX:AIS is on the money with these and is at $0.115 cents a share at record prices with a $280 million write off stuck to their accountants computer what more could you want.

Trading - Sell side
    Check out all those complete norbets selling at the 6,500,000 volume range at $0.12, if they worked at a brokerage firm and I was their manager seeing them sell, i would direct them to the rooftop for a chat.

Hopeless and no idea on value investing at all and a complete disgrace.

Someone screenshot me and abuse me to the death if I am wrong this isn't at $0.18 cents in December 2021.

I will stand up with my shoulders back and take the hits, no dramas

Personally, hope this plummets more to the $0.09's that way people with a grade 5 math education can line swipe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 21.5¢ $464.4K 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 245097 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 153347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.