LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Hey Team, Not here to down ramp, rather offer an educated...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Team,

Not here to down ramp, rather offer an educated insight and counter view. To structure this, I'll simply comment on Steeve's points (don't take any offence mate!).

1. "build a strong platform. tick ( 1 of the best in the world )"
    What makes you call ESH a "strong" platform? What makes a strong platform in your (and other investors') mind?
    Similarly, the "1 of the best in the world" is a bold claim. Not to say you're necessarily wrong but how many other platforms can you actually name when you think about it? What [type of] platform(s) are you comparing it to? There is no such thing as a singular "esport platform".
    Also, the "in the world" part is almost irrelevant. They are an Australian company and so the only locale that is of concern is Oceania. Yes, esports itself is global, but when it comes to competition, esports is very much region-based.

2. "build partnership with strong entities. tick and ongoing"
    They have some partnerships but some of the brand names I've seen thrown about in the ESH threads give the impression to an outsider that they're in bed together. They're far from that. I think the majority of these "partnerships" you're talking about would be better described as "associations" at this stage. There is a big difference between the current relationship and a full fledged partnership. Having these brand names can drive speculation and optimism but think critically about how these partnerships are of measurable benefit to ESH.

3. "Gain users. ongoing and getting momentum"
    Not much to say here other than it would be a sad story if it was to the contrary haha.

4. "monetisation. will come with more users"
    Not sure what you're thinking with this one. Do you have a user target in mind that once hit, this magical force of "monetisation" swings into action? Monetisation in esports has to be done extremely carefully. This is an industry whose fans are extremely passionate, price sensitive and care deeply about authenticity. If brand sponsorships are done wrong in this space, it often results in more harm than good. I agree that building a user base should come before monetisation but just think when that might be (hint: probably a lot longer than you think) and also how that monetisation might look.

-----

Again, not meaning to down ramp, just offer some food for thought and stimulate discussion. I'm happy to debate, discuss, or clarify anything in this space so don't hesitate to shout out here or Twitter (@LouisFEsther). Cheers guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.