LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Disclousure: Not Held , Expected responseanywho!just woke up to...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Disclousure: Not Held , Expected response
    anywho!
    just woke up to this announcement had a long night but this is awesome news i would love to see a tournament series run during the period of this virus to encourage the people to stay at home and give them something too do theres no doubt in my mind the seats will start filling pretty easily and exposure will largely increase during this period,
    they shot down the market cap questions everyone here kept asking we will be good for another 12 months and thats if we ever need 1 if things pick up and we start gaining some revenue we wont even need a market cap for a long time.
    Also, one of the bigger things ive seen on trello but gets no recognition here is:
    Automatic chat translation. It's like magic.
    this is a major step forward in the right direction which currently no other gaming platform offers do you know how many times i get into a faceit lobby of csgo and there would be 1-2 players on my team who speak a different language and no one could ever understand them this helps with it and makes playing with a wide range of players much more easier.
    went into a few 1v1 during the week of csgo and league of legends and just seeing how everything really is it is truly as they say automated the lobby is already created and ready for you to get in once the games complete the scores are identified automatically and winner is declared before you even have the chance to alt tab to the mogul page.
    everything is looking green except the market which obviously has its reasons especially during this time and thats what it is time is the key with time we will all soon to start seeing how massive this company really is.
    I sense a major mobile partnership in the coming days or next week cant wait!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.