LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

It's nice they're working on this, but was it worth an...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It's nice they're working on this, but was it worth an announcement?  They're trying to hard.  Although the last few announcements lessened my concerns, something it still off.

I would love an announcement that didn't involve an alliance built on the razer partnership.  I know they have a partnership with axesos 5 or whatever, but still...not enough diversity to succeed;  I mean, no company becomes successful due to just one major partnership, so i hope, they don't lose sight, and have a dedicated team, that focuses on networking and creating opportunities, preferably outside Asia.  

an announcement regarding user numbers on his platform is what we really need.  The fact they haven't mentioned any of this in the last six months or so i've owned this stock is really alarming. 

The subscription feature is coming, but if it doesn't have the user base, then it's gonna fail.  I hope this ONE championship promo deal really provides some good numbers, they need some good timing and some dumb luck to pull this off - i say luck because i still don't see the strategy, at the moment i still feel, their success, so far, even though small, is incidental.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.