LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

i'de rather be researching this than watching some sh!t on...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    i'de rather be researching this than watching some sh!t on netflix so here's some more...

i'm an optimist, a cautious one at that now. i have also questioned about user numbers. it was in april that we got these numbers from the company. which were impressive. and also don't forget about the cost of user acquisition (which is why todays ann was good)

do not advertise external links.au/...ament-platform-users-increase-390-194103.html

haven't heard anything since. they have been releasing regular announcements. user number could be the next.  some people view as why would they release that vs the optimist of giving the market transparency of how they are building the company and adapting based on new employees like kaufmann and new partnerships like ONE

the way they have structured the company now which is what i referred to before is essentially white labelling the company (anyone can host their own tournaments, white labelling maybe the wrong word. just a platform instead), has now given a left field announcement regarding the ONE championship partnership

if this goes well or even before it's executed does this then open the doors for what Gifinity are doing in London with Formula 1 with New Balance as the sponsor? i dont know. im just pondering, speculating and trying to make sense of this beast of an industry

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...s-pro-series-2018.4nLskXw0z6ymek84SwoGSM.html

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.96K 497.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73282 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 485860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.