LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Appreciate your concern regarding how i spend my time...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Appreciate your concern regarding how i spend my time researching stocks in industries i'm interested irrespective of whether i think its a buy or sell at a specific time.

Been monitoring the platform since January 19 after their 1 million registered user guidance. Been keeping an eye on chat room, tournament participants and mapping a list of unique/registered users who are active with the platform in some fashion along with VIP numbers. I think the lack of guidance on this front for 12 months confirms what i'm finding.

My 2 cents if anyone is interested is they're having issues with user retention and engagement and the value proposition offered via their VIP sub is not being received all that well by the user base. Shifting this value proposition to the Hub organisers is progress of a kind imo.

The pivot to team hubs i thought was them conceding this point regarding value proposition and user retention/engagement and thought it was a good strategic move but execution on that front has been limited and poor so far due to issues inside and outside their control. I'm just not seeing the numbers to justify every ones exuberance here yet. Still struggling with the valuation.

Cheers,
    JN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.