LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

admittedly not a dramatic slide but no longer exponential growth...

1. 15,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    admittedly not a dramatic slide but no longer exponential growth in sea.
    https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mogul.gg

to be clear ESH has tonnes of potential which is why I'll hang around looking for cheaper entry. my mood changed when jamie and presumably the ceo decided a focus on AUS would benefit coverage and boost SP. imo its easier to tap an existing market then build one, which is the current effort in aus. sea was waiting to be organised, proven by SS, but then start signing mickey mouse deals with hobby groups in aus, wtf?

why didnt they sign some indian, malaysian, Singapore etc teams with 1 million plus followers?

i have an suspicion that jamie is not a strategic visionary and is attempting to monetize his friendship circle... easy wins, low steaks stuff. moreover if it takes 2 months plus and counting to get a tournament up and running after silver slam the lag time is too long.

its sounds like a down ramp, but its more a description of how my investor vision has diverged with their *cough* strategic *cough* goals. as such im sitting on the side lines while the cash burn in aus forces them back to sea...

if your being honest compare the scale of these anns to the anns 6 months ago. razer, one championship, sea games.... to now ... legacy and avant? notice anything, operational vs strategic thinking.

again... its a buy... but not yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $13.93K 930.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2531402 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.