LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

yep is a very cruel game if you dont have a tool kit and...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    yep is a very cruel game if you dont have a tool kit and strategy! Every one loses on trades at some point but you def need to tread carefully at this end of the spectrum as many great ideas fail to turn into viable companies, sometimes it is bad luck, bad timing, manipulation but mostly it is faiure at management and or govanance level through inexperiance and or greed and nepotism!
    i consider myself a one stripe white belt at trading i prefer mt lt investing but have enjoyed studying diff elements of TA and whished i had done so at the start!

ESH is a long way from being on the canvas however recent form has not been good and the way they run the show would turn many off, they really do need to lay out a path to monitization otherwise they will run out of puff and each ann will produce a sell off.

I was not invested at the last cr and have so little on this i have not gone back and read up, broke many of my rules on this punt so
    i get what i get as i mainly bought in on the size of esports market and the pllished look of the platform and vip launch which if it comes off (not ruled out yet) may spike the sp.

i am not a gamer so have not spent time looking at chat room activity so hopefully it is buzzing and vips are sigining up. At least that will provide some light at the end of the tunnel.

But certainly hope the next ann is a big one and is the game changer for all our inventments/ punts!

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $6.06K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3164030 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 560000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.