LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Mogul Investor Webinar and Q&A Session, page-35

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    The last webinar did tell us a fair bit and recommend listening to it again, if you felt it was nothing then you should see the last one I was on. Which was about another 'esports' asx stock and I use the term 'esports' VERY loosely.

You are correct that someone like Cameron could just walk away and he is still be okay due to his success at Canva however why bother with something and further request equity from something if it isn't worth it.

You and I have been around for a while (along with others), however to me I am more confident of ESH now than before hence why I bought more earlier this week (I also did at 1.6c IIRC) and had to average up (both times) and will continue to buy more as it worked well for me last time when I felt it was oversold and undervalued when compared to potential... If the potential was already realised the SP/MC wouldn't be where it is today and instead would be vastly different.

Them hiring 3 C level positions is something that seems rather crazy however this board is to me VERY knowledgeable and know exactly what is required along with planning on the growth to get there. They have announced that there is 20 months of runway (IIRC) that is fully costed on a zero revenue basis however to me they also wouldn't be hiring all these senior positions as just a lets hope and see but rather to help deliver the results we (SH) are after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34419 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.04am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.