LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Agreed it's lame that the cash is not earmarked for any...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Agreed it's lame that the cash is not earmarked for any particular purpose.

SOI and dilution is certainly a problem. Although I can't blame the current board for a lot of that since it's been building up for a long time before they joined. They knew what they were walking into I guess. I thought it was Gernot that indicated they didn't need to raise but that was earlier in the year before Rubinelli took over? I'm giving the benefit of doubt since the board is probably still putting their pieces into place to go forward. If they have nothing to show for it in the next couple of quarters then it's probably time to bail. The cynic in me wonders if the board felt the share price would not be getting any higher in the short term and took the opportunity to raise as a proactive step? I'm expecting the share price to keep sliding until they actually announce whatever this "Q4 new way of playing" thing is.

Either way it's done now. Guess we'll find out by the end of the year where the company is headed, but given it's spec stock at this price I still feel it's worth a punt. Usual "Esports is big business" articles should keep the hype going for awhile longer in this space. Bit more confident with the new board in charge. Previously it felt like ESH was throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it would stick in regards to finding revenue streams and the continual CR to keep the lights on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.507K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 933942 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 448280 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.