LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Mogul Raises $8m in Significantly Oversubscribed Placement, page-94

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I think the issue Blazer is that you think the raise is bad purely from a holders perspective on short term share price. Maybe even mid term.

The other view is that you need to have money to make money, and the thing that this Board currently lacked was cash.

Now, you also point out that it’s a 30% discount and the way it was raised. Perhaps the management of the raise wasn’t handled overly well by the company leading it. I don’t know, because I wasn’t offered. But the alternative view is that it’s actually 40% over what the share price was before new management was announced. Nothing else has changed. So they’ve raised capital based on the value of the Board name alone.

the only thing that is going to matter is how effective they use the $8mil. You clearly don’t think it’ll be that effective, some others do. We will soon find out.

until then, it’s neither a good nor a bad raise. It’s just a raise. To say that it’s bad, is an opinion in and of itself, hence why you’ve gotten push back for saying so.

let’s just see how the next 6 months rolls out, and I’ll come back and accept you told us so if you’re correct. Until then, let’s all accept our feelings around good nor bad are not factual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.525K 356.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1156777 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 117537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.