LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

GDAY BIGWILL yes i do have a reasonably size stake in ESH 5.3 ...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    GDAY BIGWILL yes i do have a reasonably size stake in ESH 5.3  and starts with M  and yes i do some farming that's the first silly thing that i have done but mostly work off the farm , how did i come to buy in to ESH we i saw GERNOT on sky business one night back then he ran vtm and was going to do a reverse listing going from mining to a video game platform well lucky that i was sitting down when i heard that , i thought hell this bloke must be have bumped his head , then i started to look in to what in the hell this video gaming was all about  well i got my eyes opened up to some thing that i new nothing about and thought this bloke is on to some thing here , and thought that when i'm out at friends places the kids are always playing these video games and even older people play them and that's how i come to buy in that was back when it was still a mining company i bought 10,000 to start with and in the last 12 months i have taken that 10,000 to 5,3 mil and if i had more money i would get even more  , the more you have the less it has to rise to get that mil$$$$ , i feel that it's a no brain er that ESH will go over 10c in the near future and with in 2 years give the $ a shake , and if it don't well i'm a farmer and I am used to thing's going to sh-T . so you just get up dust your self of and go again  silly but if you don't take risks in life you don't get any where but things don't always work out i have had my share of bad luck in life ,  so that's my story BIGWILL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.76K 360K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 208022 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 498584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.