LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Is it just me or are the teams that registered for the remaining...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Is it just me or are the teams that registered for the remaining Qualifier 1 tournaments are disappearing. I'm assuming they are pulling out, due to lack of numbers...

I know the first qualifier had about 50 teams this morning so maybe they transferred to that one...

Either way, the numbers are a bit embarrassing. Not so much how many people registered, more they expected 250 teams for the 4 different tournaments - dunno why they didn't reduce the expected numbers for damage control.

From Jamies twitter post, they are going to a run an Apex consoles tournament, similar to the current one, with a 12k prize pool. hope they get the numbers right this time.

I guess all is not lost, their twitter a/c went up from 640 to about 2300 - can't say the silver slam event had this much effect. I'm assuming facebook probably had some success. People who don't play Apex would've registered for the site to look at our other games, thereby increasing our member base. I have noticed the Lobby having more people on now...

I guess this particular event targeted more active players than Silver Slam, and that's largely due to Jamies networks on social media who helped promote the event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.