LU7 7.69% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

Hi guys,I actually applied for a marketing role with Mogul,...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi guys,

I actually applied for a marketing role with Mogul, having 4-5 years in the advertising game - unsuccessful on my part, but the during the interview they said they were looking for someone with specific small business experience and used to scaling marketing budgets by making use of owned and getting earned (not paid) media.

From my experience in marketing and advertising, Mogul are doing the right thing at the moment - people are complaining that there is little marketing spend across TV, Social and other paid media, I have a few questions for you guys:

How much do you expect them to spend? A national TV campaign in Australia is upwards of $400k, they can be a bit more tactical on Social but with no results and no pull, how many people do you expect to sign up?

What do you thing the ROI would be? (as you have stated, they have little branding in market and not much of a name yet).

My view is, once the results from the APEX tournaments are finalised, they then have material to be able to put activity across social and other platforms - having something solid (giving away the prizes) gives them the ability to tell a story and build excitement for future activity. Any marketing on now, will be built on promises which can lead to misleading expectations. Once this can be done in one market, learnings can be taken and spread across others leading to the scale we know Mogul can be.

ASB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.71K 886.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 27191 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 390619 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.