LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Hi @andysevbrah, you have put forward some very interesting and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hi @andysevbrah, you have put forward some very interesting and knowledgeable insights into the current and future advertising of Mogul...of which I am certainly not an advertising expert!

In response to some of the questions you raise, I would like the right of reply as I am the one who raised the questions and thoughts that this was a great opportunity to get the Mogul brand out there.

My initial thoughts regarding TV was actually FREE advertisements through news services to promote the largest Apex Legends Tournament in Australia...why not approach news channels to see who has a spare 30 seconds to get on the Esports bandwagon? This tournament is definitely not worthy of spending $400K on to attract 256 teams of 3 over 30 days.

However, as you asked the question on ROI I will gladly respond. I am not a Banker, so will ignore interest repayments, so I admit my figures are going to be out a bit...add 10% or so.

If it's reasonable to assume your investment is almost paid off in 1 year...$400K would need $33,333 per month as repayments...to achieve that revenue on a monthly basis Mogul would need 4,761 VIP subscribers...(US$4.99 is about AUS$7.00).

Assuming we have 1 Million VIP subscribers in 12 months - 1m x AUS$7 x 12 Months =$84M...is $400K really that expensive?

Seriously...live streams are about 200 viewers atm through 44 live streams. I'm really hoping this generates interest and sign ups, don't get me wrong...but we need really good streamers with ,000's of viewers.

GLTAH
    Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.