LU7 13.3% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

After more reading, I have this to say;I used to play a bit of...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    After more reading, I have this to say;

I used to play a bit of Fortnite in a couple of old share houses. The game is fun, if you get a good run. Due to its addictive nature and the idea of fame and money that can now come from being really good, all the kids who play constantly have ended up ridiculously good. And i mean RIDICULOUSLY. Some of these kids are playing since they were like 9 and the neuro-plasticity at that age is means if you don't keep up, you wont catch up. It's like learning a language but with reflexes.

For those who haven't played (and I haven't in a couple years) 100 people start, and the game goes until there's one person/team left basically. Meaning you can wait for a game, and then be the first to die, while your 3 mates keep playing for 20 minutes. Sure, you could join another game but then you're not with your friends anymore and chances are games wont align again and that's that unless someone waits or leaves an existing game.

Point is, if you're not on the level of some of these other people, you got no hope. Custom matches with just friends would mean you can play with your friends without having to play against 96 other players who will most likely take you out. You can have a good, long game and enjoy yourself. More new players, new players getting better, more people on different levels entering tournaments and paying subscription fees.

If I'm wrong, let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.19K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1234056 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1009070 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.