LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: Mollacas Sale Completed, page-28

1. 3,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1556
    I'm of a different opinion as I see lots of potential and it may be the same vehicle (ie the shell) but the drivers (tech team from Andes with input from SFR) are different.
    I've seen companies with a lot less under their belt run harder based on nothing.

I'm keen to see what has been on ice for the last few decades.
    Big risk, big reward and we are in elephant country. Sh!t down the road is called la Colosa for a reason.

If I want a small producer (and I've bought into one that will be a small producer) there's plenty of others to choose from, with the mindset you have.

This has big upside but big risk, and I'm happy to play it as such.

Just remember based on the results we are in a porphyry system (large volumes with lower grades) and have epithermal intrusions (higher grades but narrower area). We can't change what's in the ground, but we can change the way we approach the development of such assets. The company as it stands today is a different entity to the old Metminco.

I wish you well but we're coming at this from two different perspectives and expectations.
    Once the raise is out of the way this will run into drill result expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4963740 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 757083 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.