MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Ann: MOLOPO ANNOUNCES 2013 CAPITAL BUDGET AND OUT, page-40

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: MOLOPO ANNOUNCES 2013 CAPITAL BUDGET... swami2, you wrote:

"""We also have 3 million outstanding performance share rights.""""

That is another issue that I simply cannot fathom. Performance share rights. ROFLMAO!!! How the hell can someone have the gallbladder to claim for performance share rights after what happened to our sp.??? Have any of these rights got a sp target attached to them before being claimed, or not??
    I am at a total loss and, IMO, the Board should look at themselves in the mirror before deciding what to do with that bull excretia.

"""So one is entitled to believe the Molopo carcass is getting truly well picked over before it gets passed back to sh's"""

Well swami, that is usually what happens with companies out there and where the Board IMO believes that they are the all mighty. In the meantime the shareholders are getting screwed more and more while at the same time they are getting diluted further and further.

Is the Board actually looking after their investors or are they just sitting there keeping the seats in the Boardroom warm??

I am at a loss here and I really don't know what to say anymore either. Of course that is all IMO and everyone should do their own research. But, I have to admit that I am not a very happy camper.

I have read somewhere today that there is a big company in the USA that are looking at buying tenements in the Eagle Farm and surrounding areas.
    I only hope that they are looking at us too a.s.a.p.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.