MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

re: Ann: Molopo increases 2012 capital budget... Tahi,It seems...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Molopo increases 2012 capital budget... Tahi,

It seems that they are wanting to spend a hell of a lot of money doing what they are wanting to do. And i agree that they can't just sit on their backsides drinking coffee while burning cash as they have done to date.
    The only thing that concerns me most though is, as to the amount of bopd that they are forecasting to be producing by the year end.

That amount of oil per day has been pumped out here in Australia from just one or two wells and without having to do 30 or 40 horizontals per well either. That is what I don't like. And there are companies here that are screaming to be be either supported or being taken out.

It appears to me that we are searching for a ferrett to start looking for rabbits that are digging warrens all over the place just to come up with a single feed. That is what I am worried about.

As for Max having much more than us in this thing, it depends on how good those peopel there with him are in telling the good and convincing story. There are plenty of good story tellers out there believe me. Hence why the market is not responding to them.

And IMO the proof is in the pudding.

Besides, what do you think would happen if Max was to sell out of his shares after havind done what he did??

Like veeone just wrote. The sp is not doing anything that can arise our optimism. Zilch.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.