MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

re: Ann: Molopo increases 2012 capital budget... Cheers malcolm...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Molopo increases 2012 capital budget... Cheers malcolm in the middle. Good to hear that someone is aggreying with what I am saying.

As for ETE, I sold out at a loss myself, and STX was going to be on the same wave link, until they decided to start drilling again back here in Australia. EPG was another extremely costly exercise to experience.
    The only time that I made money, and good money too, was with OZ Companies that operated here in OZ and got taken over. If it wasn't for them I would be bleeding badly.

Like you, I have never had any good experience with OZ Companies operating overseas. But you never know. Things may change. As they say, until there is life there is hope.

One thing that I hope with all my heart, is that the forecast they gave us in regard to the bopd that we will be pumping by the end of December, will prove them to be wrong, and that we will be pumping at a few multiples of that instead. We are going to spend a hell of a lot of money there and it would be nice if we could get better figures than those.

Good luck,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.