CTM 4.71% 44.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Mombuca Drilling Commences-CTM.AX, page-8

1. 5,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Excellent news and nice break down of information. I must admit i am very excited about this company they are certainly not wasting anytime working double shifts i like that. Could you imagine how long we would be waiting anywhere else in the world go Brazil - Efficient operation and low cash burn.

Diamond drill rig on site at the Mombuca Gold Project in SE Brazil and now operating on double‐shift as the Company’s maiden 2,500m drill program gets underway.  First drilling to target multiple IP chargeability anomalies1 in the ITZ Prospect. The ITZ Prospect is a 1.5km long gold‐in‐soils geochemical anomaly hosting gold‐bearing quartz veins with sulphides set amongst extensive artisanal workings (which have returned rock chips grading up to 12.2 g/t Au2 ).  The second phase of drilling will test the Bela Prospect, located 1.5km east of the ITZ Prospect, where the Company has identified a large‐scale chargeability target that is perfectly coincident with a localised magnetic low feature within a broader magnetic high anomaly.  The strong correlation between the chargeability high, the resistivity high and the magnetic low in both prospect locations is a strong indicator of magnetite depletion by sulphide‐rich fluids and represents excellent drill targets.

To you all on board the CTM train i wish us all the best. G1

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.020(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $220.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $56.02K 126.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3223 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 28549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.