ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    October had KAI, AUZ and many more such runs where it would see a HUGE run, a pauase, a small retrace and then another massive run and again the same sequence of events... unless one is a gun at pip trading and can get in/out in a flash it is more harmful trying to trade it than buy/hold strategy imo... best gains were for those that held AUZ from 0.8c ==> 14c (even with it now @9c+) or for holders of KAI @ 1.9c ==> 13c (now @ 8c or so)... still MULTI BAGS just by holding and sitting tight... one wrong move and if it runs and you cannot buy it back you lose the stock for good...

I know this is tempting to book some profits now but think of the news to come and even if it doesn't do these 40% runs in a day a small 2-3% run a week is still possible once it settles down into a more mature MC and more arrows in its quiver than now...

no fin advice against day trading here, just penning my thoughts on how I would like to treat this for now... everyone is different with different risk strategies and trading nuances... happy investing folks...

I am off to get some I HEART QBL t-shirts for now in a few colours... so if you see anyone with that on on Pitt St, come and say Hi to mr_delta !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.