CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Momentous Deal with Premium Hemp Processing Group, page-96

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Just wanted to say hi to all the QBL investors/traders whatever your game is, we are all here for the same reason and that’s money.

I’ve enjoyed reading the all the post this past week and although missed the first run I brought in yesterday and grabbed 1.2mil worth at 4cents and I’m happy to sit and see where she goes.

I was a holder earlier in the year and took a lose. Australia just wasn’t ready for the industry yet and it appears it is now.

QBL certainly has a lot of attention right now and that’s really good and seems she’s broken out and holding that was my que to buy in and I’m glad I did.

As long as they have a good announcement on Monday and after today’s announcement and all the publicity they’re getting 10cents in well within range, maybe even 20cents leading into Christmas.

I’ve been doing this for a while and I’ll never grow tired of sitting on winners and selling on highs and buying on lows and increasing my position. I feel it’s a better way to invest so I end up free hold and not having to sell half my position to cover my initial investment.

Good luck all and well done to everyone that has enjoyed this ride and don’t be fooled by the dips and stocks will usually only retrace on gaps on light news but QBL has had some solid news so personally I can’t see it having to move back to 4cents before moving on again. Time will tell and Friday will be interesting. I’d have to say a hard push up in the morning and some serious clearing late arvo but will bounce a couple of pips up before close in anticipation of Monday’s announcement.

As always protect your capital and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.