CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks soho13. Use to ride storms, not waves lol These days I...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Thanks soho13.

Use to ride storms, not waves lol

These days I cut my loses quick but not to quick as players enjoy triggering stop losses and I like to sit just out of range of that and to stay in on the rebound but I have my limit.

And seems you can’t short this stock we cant squeeze the shorts to run the price up and this stock is no PAD!!!!!!!!

If you’re a trader-investor you’ve lost money and learn as you go and the rules are cut losses quick, don’t get emotional, protect your capital and DYOR.

I’m happy for you soho13 and that you stayed and are now enjoying the run.

I have certain stocks I sit in on for awhile but they need good fundamentals and good monthly technicals so the SP is always trending upwards.

Stocks without and just sit I prefer to move my funds to better stocks that are moving as I like making money, like everyone else and hey if you love a company that’s fine but if it’s not moving and you can make a play on a moving stock why not, that way you can buy back in ou your favourite stock with an increased position without riding that up and down wave, that we all love so much lol.

Let’s hope this stock moves hard and fast to the 10 line.

Forget blue chips and all the crap and they say penny stocks are high risk, yes they are but if you have a follow your rules you can make massive profits from these little companies.

GLA
    Last edited by Brad77: 22/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.