CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

From the article: It’s as strategic as gold is precious Copper...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    From the article:

It’s as strategic as gold is precious

Copper is critical “if you want to be relevant” in mining

Mark Bristow, Barrick’s swashbuckling chief executive, has talked for years about his desire to grow in copper. Now, the emphasis may be taking on a greater urgency:

Bristow isn’t alone in his hunt for copper. Mining executives and analysts have been sounding an alarm over growing shortages starting in the mid-2020s, as demand increases for copper in electric vehicles, wind and solar farms and high-voltage cables. The world’s biggest miners are all looking to grow in copper to take advantage of future price rises, at a time when there are few new projects being planned.

It's everywhere. Every day I see more and more articles like this, all saying the same thing. We are (globally) heading for massive copper deficits with fewer and fewer new mines coming on line. You can't miss it or deny it. We at Carnaby are sitting on a future Tier 1 Copper Mine in a world that is increasingly in need of the red metal. You don't have to be a genius to work out what that means.

This financial year almost at a close now which means we are getting closer and closer to those all important JORC resources

What's not to be happy about, being a shareholder in this great little (for the moment) company with excellent and proven management
    Last edited by peter63: 19/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.