CNB 5.98% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Hi Guys,Thought I would pop my head in and say Hi... Still here,...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Hi Guys,

Thought I would pop my head in and say Hi... Still here, although have rarely had the chance to open HC due to being in and out of surgery... Damn surgeons keep taking out all of my organs (pancreas, spleen, galbladder) but I told them not to let me die yet because I still haven't had the chance to drink out of my Mug yet hehe...(LT'ers here will know what I mean) biggrin.png

Haven't sold a dime, sentiment still HOLD / BUYYYYYYY and still looking forward to a great CNB future... And thanks to the biopsy, I am 100% clear of that disgusting C-word, Carnaby Hotel is still very much on my lifes agenda sneaky.png

Just returned from 3 weeks in Bali (needed some quality recovery time after my last surgery) and just couldn't help myself but to scope out a few potential sites in some up and coming areas of the island... Mind you, we are still a few years off, and as I have always said (and yes, you can guess what I am going to say next), CNB is a LONG TERM investment and only requires patience biggrin.png

Still cashed up and with our proven Management Team at the wheel (refer to previous research posted here), there is still no doubt in my mind in regards to the direction of this company.

Looking forward to continued drilling and more spectacular results in time

And a big thankyou to @GeoFiji for your regular excellent analysis biggrin.png

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.035(5.98%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 64.5¢ 58.5¢ $162.8K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5183 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 5.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.3¢ 112291
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.