CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Great to see you Cari and so so glad you are c***** free , you...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Great to see you Cari and so so glad you are c***** free , you must be elated. You have always been a much loved member of this thread and would be great to hear more from you now that you're on top of your health. I remember you were kind enough to help your mom invest in this great little company. I also remember your well researched and informative posts (and yes I did chuckle at the length of them, I needed you when I was at uni lol)

Carnaby has discovered what will one day be a Tier 1 Copper Mine. We're expecting JORC later this year and in a world expecting huge copper deficits going forward we will no doubt become a take-over target at some stage (if not already). There has been some great technical input from the likes of eastwest and that geo from Fiji (and others). All that is required from us is a little patience.

Whilst on my morning rant, it would be remiss if I didn't mention Mr Rob Watkins. We have a class operator at the helm and I have discussed with my mate / business partner at length of our trust in him. He is well and truly NOT a lifestyle director. He too will be rewarded for all his hard work.

So let's all sit back and enjoy the ride, I wish the best of health to all those reading this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.